Welcome to "Green Pagan Ways" - this is a forthcoming blog that will launch in the next week or so. It will be devoted to living our lives inspired by and at one with the forest and woodlands, and the creatures, spirits, trees, plants and deities who are our fellow denizens there. It will include articles on the craft itself; reviews of books, music and movies related to this Path; some of my own prose and poetry; and shared experiences of living a green, pagan lifestyle.
I look forward to sharing these things with you.
Leafy Blessings of the Wildwood be with you.
-Robin Green-Elk
I found you on Facebook, I enjoy your posts, and I am sure I will enjoy your blogs. Merry Meet Robin Green Elk. Isilwen of the Green Valley awaits your future posts! Many Blessings.
ReplyDeleteI found you on Facebook, I enjoy your posts, and I am sure I will enjoy your blogs. Merry Meet Robin Green Elk. Isilwen of the Green Valley awaits your future posts! Many Blessings.
ReplyDelete